Some basic knowledge about modding Cyberpunk 2077.
1. Unbundle and uncook basegame_3_nightcity.archive, basegame_4_gamedata.archive.2. Find the entity you want to modify (in our case it's located here "basegame_3_nightcity\base\quest\minor_quests\mq000\entities")
3. Once you have the entity open its buffer in the Cyberpunk Save Editor by dragging and dropping it inside.
4. Open the entMeshComponent that has the same name as the mesh you want to modify (in our case is 3 entMeshComponent "bed_duvet_poor").
5. Open the localTrasnform array, and inside of it Position and Orientation; you're going to see different values.
IMPORTANT NOTE: ijkr are to be read as xyzw,where z is front/backword, x is left/rigth, y up/down.
6. Edit those values accordingly to how you want the entMeshComponent to appear in game (this is where experimenting is encouraged until you get the result you want )
IMPORTANT: For a better understanding of how your changes may affect the ingame position and rotation use this website (kindly provided by Loomy)
7. Repack, Build and put into the Mod folder