How to use the Cyber Engine Tweaks Overlay.
Upon the installation of CET, the overlay will appear automatically when you launch the game. You need to assign a hotkey to it before you can move on:
- 1.Press the
NOT BOUNDbutton behind
- 2.Press a key or a key combination on your keyboard after the button becomes
BINDING...to bind it.
- 3.Now the hotkey has bound, you can press that key anytime to open/close the Overlay.
Asign a key for opening/closing the Overlay
The console tab is where you type commands to use cheats and other useful functions.
There are some guides here to get you started:
The Hotkeys tab is where you manage all the hotkeys of the mods you installed.
CET does not allow mods to define default hotkeys. Thus, every time you install a new mod, you need to bind a hotkey for it, if it requires one.
- Binding hotkeys for a mod is the same as how you bind the hotkey for the CET Overlay.
- You can unbind a hotkey by pressing the
UNBINDbutton behind it.
- To save the changes, press the
- Undefined hotkeys appear in red text. Unsaved changes appear in yellow text.
Bind/unbind hotkeys for mods
The Settings tab is where you change the Overlay open/close hotkey, and toggle the tweaks to Cyberpunk2077's game engine.
You can find what each option does on this page: